L’Arche Jacksonville seeks to celebrate and share the gifts of persons with intellectual disabilities with our world. Likewise, we know that there is a world of people looking to share their gifts, time, and talent with a community like ours. If you’re looking for volunteer opportunities, here are a few ways you can help:
- Become a L’Arche PAL and be a “buddy” to a Core Member.
- Assist at the Rainbow Workshop as an Artist or Helper.
- Become a member of the Board of Directors.
- Serve on the Auxiliary or one of our committees.
- Prepare a meal or refreshments for one of our community gatherings (about 50 people).
- Assist with yard work.
- Lead special projects.
- Contribute professional services or run errands.
- Lend a hand with fundraisers, such as the Annual Golf Classic or the Holiday Extravaganza.
- Invite a house over to your home for dinner.
- You may have space in your home to offer a room to our Assistants, who occasionally need a place outside our community to rest and be renewed.
Please contact us for more information.
Want to get involved, but can’t spare the time right now? Help us find solutions to pressing needs by making a donation.